2019年5月7日火曜日

I Always Win !

 
Ryan does not want Tyler to win. Ryan pushes Tyler. Tyler shouts, "Hey!  What are you doing?" Tyler's bike hits the gate.  He falls off his bike. Ryan goes through the gate. Ryan goes on to the finish line. He wins the race.





               Ryan and Tyler wanted to win. Ryan didn't want Tyler to win. So he did
               bad thing. I think it is what he should not do. Race is fair. So Ryan was
               not winner. Ryan apologized to Tyler for his fault. He forgave him.
              Tyler is so kind. I felt happy in the end.

5 件のコメント:

  1. I also think playing games fairly is very important.
    Let's enjoy PUKlympic together "fairly" next Sunday!!

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank you.
      Your sentences are very good!
      Let's enjoy together!

      削除

Matilda

I read "Matilda" this week. Matilda is a very clever little girl, but her terrible parents don't like her and her head teacher...