2019年4月30日火曜日

Pocket Money

  “This is the pocket money chart.” Biff, Chip and Kipper looked at the chart. It had their names on it next to a list of jobs. “The idea is that everyone has to  help!” said Dad. “It’s brilliant!” “But why is it called a pocket money chart?”asked Kipper. Dad tapped the chart. “If you do the jobs without a fuss,”he said you get extra pocket money.” Mum liked the idea.



               I didn’t know “pocket money” at first. System that work and get extra money is
               very good! It will be enjoyable. Biff was not good swimmer but she tried to
               swim across and get camera which is photographer’s important thing.And she
               didn’t get a reward. I thought she was very nice. I want to be a person like her.
           

2 件のコメント:

  1. I want money! But I must make an effort to get money...
    Do you want money too?

    返信削除
  2. I want money too!
    And I love you.

    返信削除

Matilda

I read "Matilda" this week. Matilda is a very clever little girl, but her terrible parents don't like her and her head teacher...