2020年10月21日水曜日

Lesson4(October 21th)

I took a face-to-face class today. It was more interesting and easier to understand than online class. I learned learner factors in today’s class. I understood that personality and character are deeply involved in learning. I was surprised to know that if our tolerance of ambiguity is high, it is advantageous for learning. I thought it was important to have moderate ambiguity. Moreover, I learned that age was also important to learn ability of language. Like “Older is faster, younger is better”, learning language at a young age is more effective. I thought Children’s ability of language was wonderful! However, I can’t go back to a child so I want to find the way which suits my characteristics and improve my English skills. 

2 件のコメント:

  1. I also enjoyed teaching face-to-face. It's so good to get responses from the audience right away. Thank you for attending the class.

    返信削除
  2. Imagine you are taking listening test and hear an unknown word. Would you be able to continue focusing on the rest part? Or would you be stopped by the unknown word? This is an easy way to thin about the importance of tolerance of ambiguity. (Koyo)

    返信削除

Matilda

I read "Matilda" this week. Matilda is a very clever little girl, but her terrible parents don't like her and her head teacher...