2019年5月28日火曜日

Mulan


"Mother, Father," she cries. " I have some bad news. The Emperor wants a man from every house
to fight in the army." "Then I must go," says her father. "You can't go, you're ill," says her mother.
"But when a man doesn't join the army the Emperor always punishes his family," says her father.
"It's all right," says Mulan. "I'm young and strong. I can go in Father's place."






This story was very interesting. Mulan was woman but she fought bravely. She was very very
cool. She has secret. It is that she is woman. But nobody knew it. She was hero, and she won
every battle. Everyone loved her. Eventually, she got married with her best friend man. Then,
they spent happy life. I feel ha
著者 :
Oxford University Press España, S.A.
発売日 :
ppy too.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Matilda

I read "Matilda" this week. Matilda is a very clever little girl, but her terrible parents don't like her and her head teacher...