2019年6月18日火曜日

Aladdin

Aladdin told Jasmine sadly. "I can't marry you." "Oh, that stupid law!" Jasmine said. The Sultan arrived. "Sultans can make new laws!" he said happily. "Now princesses can choose their husbands." ”You! I choose you!" Jasmine told Aladdin.


I want to watch  movie Aladdin. So, I was happy to read this book. Aladdin was not prince, so he was sad because he couldn't marry Jasmine. But thanks to new laws, they could marry! I thought it was very very happy story.  And I want to ride a magic carpet. It looked nice. I like Disney world. I am looking forward to watching movie Aladdin.


著者 : Jocelyn Potter
Pearson Japan
発売日 : 2012-02-01

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Matilda

I read "Matilda" this week. Matilda is a very clever little girl, but her terrible parents don't like her and her head teacher...