2019年6月15日土曜日

Fancy NANCY Pajama Day

At last the bell rings. I am glad Pajama Day is over. "Do you want to come play at my house?" I ask Bree. But Bree can't come. She's going to Clara's house! I know it's immature. But I almost start to cry.

On pajama day, Bree and Clara wear same pajamas. But Nancy wears a different pajama. Bree and Clara enjoy the day together by playing, eating, dancing. They look like twins.  Nancy is sad. The last of this story, they invite Nancy and she changes pajama. They look like triplets. Nancy is very happy. I want to experience pajama day. It sounds nice. At first, Nancy was so sad. I understood her feeling. However, eventually she was happy and enjoyed pajama day. This was a nice story!

著者 : JaneO'Connor
HarperCollins
発売日 : 2009-06-23

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Matilda

I read "Matilda" this week. Matilda is a very clever little girl, but her terrible parents don't like her and her head teacher...