2019年6月29日土曜日

The Berenstain Bears CLEAN HOUSE

"There are too many things. It is hard to clean with so many things." "We will have a yard sale,"said Papa. "We will put some in the yard."
It is time for spring-cleaning and the Bears decide to have a yard sale. Mama Bear goes through the house gathering up all sorts of tattered things. But each tattered thing seems to be someone's favorite! Perhaps spring-cleaning will just have to wait until next year. I sympathize with this situation. I can't throw things because they have good memories. So there are many things which I can't throw in my room. I think I should throw things which I don't use. But I can't easily throw.



著者 : Jan Berenstain
HarperCollins
発売日 : 2004-12-28

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Matilda

I read "Matilda" this week. Matilda is a very clever little girl, but her terrible parents don't like her and her head teacher...