2019年7月1日月曜日

Fancy NANCY The Show Must Go On

I am not assigned to Bree. I am assigned to Lionel. He is very shy. I hardly know him. Ms.Glass wants us to brainstorm with our partner. That means to talk over ideas. So I ask Lionel, "Do you like to sing?" He says no. He does not like to dance or tell jokes.
Nancy and her partner for the talent show are very different. They don't have any of the same talents. Then, Nancy goes to his house and there are a loys of toy lions. And she comes up with idea which they do a circus act. He is a lion. She is the lion tamer. They  practice many times. Their performance is very good!  I thought Nancy came up with good idea. It sounded nice! I wanted to see the show. It must be very fun. Nancy and Lionel are good friends!

著者 : JaneO'Connor
HarperCollins
発売日 : 2009-06-23

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Matilda

I read "Matilda" this week. Matilda is a very clever little girl, but her terrible parents don't like her and her head teacher...