2019年7月16日火曜日

The Spider and the Beehive

The spider was ready for the next treat. But when he tried to climb out of the hive, he was stuck. His belly had become too big! "Help! Get me out!" he cried. The boy said, "You have not been very nice to me. Goodbye, greedy spider!" Then off he went.
The spider ate many food and didn't share any. So, his belly had become too big! The boy said, "Goodbye" and left it. The spider yelled and yelled but nobody could hear his cries. And from that day on, the spider always shared his fruit with his friends.
I thought the spider learned from his mistake. It is very important thing. I should keep it in mind.

著者 : Kama Einhorn
Scholastic
発売日 : 2006-01-01

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Matilda

I read "Matilda" this week. Matilda is a very clever little girl, but her terrible parents don't like her and her head teacher...