2020年12月23日水曜日

Clothes Then and Now

  I read “Clothes Then and Now” this week. We wear clothes because we want to be comfortable in hot or cold weather. In hot weather, tight clothes are uncomfortable. If we wear loose clothes, the air can move around our bodies and help us to stay cool. In colder countries, people also cover their heads. This is because they don’t want to lose heat. I think clothes are very important to keep our body cold or warm. 

 Like most clothes today, children’s clothes are made by machines in factories. Children’s clothes can be made more quickly and cheaply than in the past, so more people can buy them. In the past, life for children was often difficult. In poor families the children had to work. They didn’t have much time to play or have fun. The poorest children didn’t have nice clothes, and they probably didn’t have any shoes. 

 I think it is good thing to wear clothes which I want to wear. However, I should wear clothes suit TPO. I should think carefully what to wear in school, wedding ceremony, funeral and so on. I would like to enjoy changing fashions! 


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Matilda

I read "Matilda" this week. Matilda is a very clever little girl, but her terrible parents don't like her and her head teacher...