2021年12月6日月曜日

New York

I read "NEW YORK" this week. Last week, I read "British Life". I got a lot of information and enjoyed reading it. Then, I want to read book about New York. Every year, millions of tourists visit New York. It is the most exciting city in the world. This book introduces many many good points of New York. Especially, I was surprised to know the number of restaurants in New York. There are more than 20000 restaurants there and we can eat foods from almost every country in the world. In addition, there is the largest restaurant in the city in Bryant Park Grill. 1420 people can eat there at the same time. I was very suprised. If you are interested in New York, please read this book!!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Matilda

I read "Matilda" this week. Matilda is a very clever little girl, but her terrible parents don't like her and her head teacher...