2019年4月30日火曜日

A Rat for Mouse

 “This is what I want!”cried Mouse. “But Mouse,”said his dad. “That is   a  rat.” The shopkeeper said that rats made very good pets. They were clean and clever. But they were not like other animals. A rat was a one-person pet. He would love his owner and never hurt him, but he would probably not let other people pick him up.


                  I was surprised to hear that he wants rat. I think having rats is
                  very difficult because rats often bite people. But I think becoming
                  friends with rats is happy. According to this story, Important thing
                  is to take care of rats carefully.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Matilda

I read "Matilda" this week. Matilda is a very clever little girl, but her terrible parents don't like her and her head teacher...