2019年6月17日月曜日

Fancy NANCY Spectacular Spectacles

My mom does not get mad. She says Bree has glasses because her eyes need them. "Your eyes are fine. You are a lucky girl." I know that, but I still want them.

Nancy loves Bree's new glasses. She thinks they look spectacular. And she wants a pair for herself. So she tries to read in the dark.  But her mother says "That is very bad for your eyes! Your eyes are fine. You are a lucky girl." But Nancy wants them. Then, she gets an idea. Her old sunglasses have only one lens. She wears them. So she looks fancy and  she is satisfied with them.  I think that glasses are cool. But my eyes were weak when I was a elementary school student. . And I don't like my eyes. So, I think that people have good eyes are lucky.   Eventually, it was good for Nancy to be satisfied with them! Eyes are important things!



 
著者 : JaneO'Connor
HarperCollins
発売日 : 2010-06-22

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Matilda

I read "Matilda" this week. Matilda is a very clever little girl, but her terrible parents don't like her and her head teacher...