2019年6月16日日曜日

Fancy NANCY Splendid Speller

I start to fix my word. I want to get all the words right. I want to be a splendid speller. Then I stop. "No, no, no," I say to myself. I hand in my test to Ms.Glass. If she knew I peeked, I bet she would hate me!
Nancy and Bree are splendid speller and they are happy. They have the first spelling test. So they practice all week. But when Nancy writes the word, she forgets one word during the test. And she does something wicked. she peeks. She bets Bree is right. She tries to fix her word. But she stops. She gets back her tests. She gets one wrong. Ms.Glass says, "Nancy did not cheat. I am proud of you for that." On the way home, Bree shows Nancy her test. She have one wrong word. They are not always splendid spellers, but they are always splendid friends! I like this story. I sympathize with Nancy's opinion. I may want to peek and fix my wrong word if I were in her position. But she had a pure heart and didn't do something wicked. It was very good thing! I think it is the most important thing.

著者 : JaneO'Connor
HarperCollins
発売日 : 2011-01-04

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Matilda

I read "Matilda" this week. Matilda is a very clever little girl, but her terrible parents don't like her and her head teacher...