2019年7月8日月曜日

The Fox and the Stork

Stork was very hungry. Fox poured soup into wide bowls. Poor Stork! She couldn't eat a thing. "Don't you like it?" said Fox. The next day, Stork asked Fox to dinner. Stork poured soup into tall jars. Poor Fox! He couldn't eat a thing.
Fox and Stork are friends, but Fox can't resist playing tricks. When he invites Stork to dinner, there's a sneaky surprise in store. So, Stork pays Fox back. Stork says"Always be kind to your friends, and they will be kind to you."
I thought this story was a good moral. If I do unpleasant things to my friends, they do them to me. On the other hand, if I do pleasant things to my friends, they do them to me. So, I should do pleasant things to my friends. And everyone will be happy.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Matilda

I read "Matilda" this week. Matilda is a very clever little girl, but her terrible parents don't like her and her head teacher...