2020年10月21日水曜日

Free Time Around the World

I read “Free Time Around the World” this week. I know    what Japanese people do in free time but I didn’t know what foreign people do so I was interested in it. 

What do you do in your free time? I will tell you some things which I learned from this book. The first one is reading. All around the world, people like to read books, newspapers, magazines, and comic books. I read  a lot of books when I was a elementary school student but I rarely read it now in my free time. I think reading  books is very important to get a lot of information and get great sensibility. And manga started in Japan, but it’s now popular in many countries. Manga is loved by people all over the world.

The second one playing sports. Soccer is a big part of life in Brazil and there’s a lot of time for snow sports in the north of Canada because winter is from September to June. Furthermore, Tae kwon do is a national sport in South Korea, basketball is the most popular team sport in the USA and Australian people enjoy beach sports. Like these, a lot of people in the world enjoy various sports in their free time. I also like playing sports and I think it is good for my health by exercising. 

I could enjoy knowing free time around the world so I would like to know another things in all over the world. 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Matilda

I read "Matilda" this week. Matilda is a very clever little girl, but her terrible parents don't like her and her head teacher...