2020年10月28日水曜日

Lesson 5 (October 28th)

 I learned how to learn in this class. Balanced learning  consists of Nations 4 Strands. It is Meaning-focused input, Meaning-focused output, Language-focused learning and Fluency development. I was interested in these. If  I read an English book that I can hardly understand, I will be bored with it and I won’t be able to continue reading it. And if I’m not interested in the contents of the book, the same things will happen. So I think it is important to choose according to my ability and interests. Moreover, I could understand that it was effective to study every day even if it is a short time.

1 件のコメント:

  1. I have no idea why English education in Japan often deals with environmental issues, social issues, and some more difficult ones. They are not only boring, but also can be too difficult for language learning. (Koyo)

    返信削除

Matilda

I read "Matilda" this week. Matilda is a very clever little girl, but her terrible parents don't like her and her head teacher...