2020年10月7日水曜日

Lesson 2 (October 7th)

 Today, I learned about motivation. I’m suffering from low motivation now so the topic of today’s class was very interesting. I thought it was important to set clear goals because I can’t have motivation if there were no goals. We should take online classes so my motivation is low. However, If I set clear goals, my motivation will go up!

Moreover, I think the idea for going up motivation is to separate time. I can’t concentrate long time so it is effective to concentrate short time. And it is important to continue it. Then, I think that motivation will go up without feeling stress. 

3 件のコメント:

  1. I recommend that you make your title more specific than just "The Class" and the date. It's also a good idea to set a new tag for the 英語教育講義 classes.

    返信削除
  2. I agree. Rather than just sitting in a chair for a long time, a short-time concentration must be more effective. I hope your time scheduling works well.(Koyo Ogawa)

    返信削除
  3. Yes, setting a clear goal is important. Do you have any new goals?

    返信削除

Matilda

I read "Matilda" this week. Matilda is a very clever little girl, but her terrible parents don't like her and her head teacher...