2020年10月7日水曜日

London

 I read “London” this week. This book consists of 10 contents. 
1. A great city
2. Royal London 
3. The City and the Tower of London 
4. Whitehall and Westminster 
5. By the river 
6. Parks and gardens
7. More museums and galleries 
8. Theatres, music, and sport
9. Shopping and eating 
10. Traveling 

This book tells me beautiful of London. I have wanted to go to London so it was good to know a lot about London. 

The name called London comes from Rome. Romans came 2000 years ago so turned from village to town. I was surprised to know that London used to be a village. Most of today’s London buildings were built during Queen Victoria. Moreover, 6 millions people visited the World Exposition and the railway opened in 1851. In 1863, the world’s first subway opened. Now, there are people all over the world in London and 300 words there. I think London has a long history. 

Furthermore, London has a lot of nice places for example rivers, parks, museums, markets and so on. I could know the nice points of them so I want to visit them. In England, we can enjoy afternoon tea with listening to music and eating delicious food. I was very attracted to this so I bring a lot of money to London and want to enjoy this. 

London is visited by 11 million tourists from countries around the world each year so I want to be a member of them!! 

2 件のコメント:

  1. This book consists of 10 contents.
    This book consists of 10 chapters.

    London has a lot of nice places for example rivers
    London has a lot of nice places, for example rivers

    6 millions people
    6 million people

    Most of today’s London buildings were built during Queen Victoria.
    Most of today’s London buildings were built during Queen Victoria's reign.

    返信削除
  2. Nice review!
    Please add a picture of the book cover.

    返信削除

Matilda

I read "Matilda" this week. Matilda is a very clever little girl, but her terrible parents don't like her and her head teacher...