2020年11月11日水曜日

Sounds And Music

I read “Sounds And Music” this week. I will introduce some things from it.

We can hear low sounds and high sounds everywhere. The following are examples of low sounds and high sounds. A plane, the thick strings of a guitar  and a truck make low sounds. On the other hand, cries of birds, the thin strings of a guitar and a baby’s cry make high sounds. I didn’t know there are low sounds and high sounds so I was surprised to know it. 

Around the world we can find thousands of different musical instruments. In Bali, there are orchestras called gamelans. The players in a gamelan usually sit on the floor. The bandoneon is a type of wind instrument. In Argentina, we can listen to it in the streets. Moreover, the sitar is a stringed instrument from India. It isn’t easy to play and have 23 strings. Like these there are a lot of musical instruments in the world. I would like to listen and enjoy them!



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Matilda

I read "Matilda" this week. Matilda is a very clever little girl, but her terrible parents don't like her and her head teacher...