2020年11月18日水曜日

Lesson 8 (November 18th)

I learned the importance of intercultural communication. It is normal to experience culture shock because there are a lot of differences between Japan and foreign countries. I have never been to foreign country but I must experience if I go to abroad. However, I think I don’t have to be afraid to experience culture shock. Even if I experience culture shock and make mistakes in foreign countries at first, I will be able to adapt English and the environment little by little. So I think it is important to communicate with people in foreign countries and experience various things. I would like to study English harder from now on. 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Matilda

I read "Matilda" this week. Matilda is a very clever little girl, but her terrible parents don't like her and her head teacher...