2020年12月15日火曜日

Food Around the World

 I read “Food Around the World” this week. Everyone needs food to live. It gives us energy to work and play. It also gives us nutrients to grow well and stay healthy. We need a lot of nutrients such as proteins, carbohydrates, fats, vitamins and minerals. I think each of them has an important role. Moreover, every country has typical dishes that are popular with local people. These dishes are often made in a traditional way, with special ingredients. Each countries has traditional dishes, drinks and desserts so I think I would like to go to abroad and enjoy eating food which I had never eaten. Eating is essential to us to live so we must thank food and people produce it. Millions of children around the world don’t have enough to eat so we must not leftover food. 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Matilda

I read "Matilda" this week. Matilda is a very clever little girl, but her terrible parents don't like her and her head teacher...