2020年12月15日火曜日

Lesson 11(December 9th)

 I learned working memory in today’s class. I thought working memory was useful for our lives and very important. Without working memory, we couldn’t interpret a sentence or paragraph when reading or listening. Moreover, without working memory, we couldn’t reason. I had never thought much about working memory but it is essential to us. I was able to understand that working memory consists of four things which is central executive, visuospatial sketchpad, episodic buffer and phonological loop. In addition, I thought repetition was very important so when I study something, I would like to study with repeating.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Matilda

I read "Matilda" this week. Matilda is a very clever little girl, but her terrible parents don't like her and her head teacher...