2021年1月13日水曜日

Japan

 I read “Japan” in this week. This book writes about a lot of things such as Japanese food, life, customs, traditions and Japanese history. I was very interested in this book and I was able to know a lot of new things.

Especially, I will write about Japanese food. I often hear Japanese food are loved by foreign people. Tempura, sushi, rice, miso soup and green tea is introduced in this book. I think these food have many charms so they are loved by a lot of people. 

Furthermore, Japanese people use chopsticks when they eat food. This point is different from foreign countries but I like this tradition which use chopsticks. So, I think we should keep this tradition from now on.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Matilda

I read "Matilda" this week. Matilda is a very clever little girl, but her terrible parents don't like her and her head teacher...