2021年1月17日日曜日

Lesson 14(January 13th)

  I learned CALL in this class. CALL stands for Computer-Assisted Language Learning and it consists of Applied Linguistics and E-learning. Moreover, computer plays the role of tool, tutor and medium. I think that computer is very effective and important when we study. Blogs became very popular after the September 11th, 2001. I learned a lot of advantages of blogs through this class. I write one blog every week so I would like to continue doing it. Furthermore, one high school teacher gave us a lot of information. I was very inspired and my motivation has increased. We had a good time in this class. 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Matilda

I read "Matilda" this week. Matilda is a very clever little girl, but her terrible parents don't like her and her head teacher...