2019年10月15日火曜日

Within High Fences


Within High Fences, by Penny Hancock (2005)

   This week I read Within High Fences. This book is a love romance. I liked this story because it was difficult love and I wanted to go to the next page more and more. I wrote down three quotes and will discuss them. The first one is: “And when he smiled that beautiful smile, my heart jumped again.” (p.13) I like this sentence because Nancy fell in love with George. I was excited. The second one is: “I put my arms around Harriet.” (p.44) I like this sentence because Nancy and Harriet were best friends. And their friendship was wonderful! The third one is: “I knew George and I were going to be together.” (p.47) I like this sentence because Nancy and George became happy in the end. I was happy too.

   I want to recommend this book. There are several reasons. First, it was just right to read.  I enjoyed reading this book. Also, the story was very good. This is the story which Nancy falls in love with George who are an asylum seeker. It was not easy for them to be together but they loved each other so they could be together. I like this story. I give this book 10 stars out of 10.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Matilda

I read "Matilda" this week. Matilda is a very clever little girl, but her terrible parents don't like her and her head teacher...