2020年6月10日水曜日

Emil and the Detectives



                        Emil and the Detectives by Erich Kästner (2000)

 I read Emil and the Detectives. When I picked up this book for the first time, I thought the cover of this book was very cute! So I want to read this book.
 
 I will talk about the outline of the story. Emil decided to travel alone to his grandma’s hometown of Berlin. Somebody stole his money while he is napping in the train. He thinks the criminal must be a man wearing a hat so he follows the man. Emil and boys of  Berlin investigate the criminal like adults. They plan to arrest  the criminal closely. Then...

   I thought this story was interesting. I have read books like this but they had a scary atmosphere. In the other hand, this book have a heart-warming atmosphere. Children try to arrest the criminal by giving wisdom. I like this scene the best!

 


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Matilda

I read "Matilda" this week. Matilda is a very clever little girl, but her terrible parents don't like her and her head teacher...