2020年10月14日水曜日

Lesson 3 (October 14th)

 I learned about influence of mother tongue. I surprised to know the babies are genius because they can distinguish sounds in all language of the world. They can understand all sounds when they are babies but they can’t understand all sounds as they grow up because they ignore sounds which is unnecessary.  I used to think it was important to get new knowledge but I learned it was also important to throw them away to grow for efficiency. Furthermore, I could understand that there are good influence and bad influence in metastasis. There are a lot of differences  between Japan and foreign countries so I think it is important to understand sense of value and respect each other. 

1 件のコメント:

  1. Yes, efficiency is important, but we are no longer a kid. How do you think we can regain the ability to distinguish sounds as babies do? One possibility is to listening to native languages as much as possible and to practice them intensively. If you are willing to carry it out, then you may be a good English learner. (Koyo)

    返信削除

Matilda

I read "Matilda" this week. Matilda is a very clever little girl, but her terrible parents don't like her and her head teacher...